Our goal at Veterans Services is to make sure M State service members, veterans and their families have the information they need to make informed decisions concerning their federal education benefits.
Notify us of your interest in using veterans benefits, and then visit our online Military-to-M State checklist to get started.
Learn how to apply for admission, submit transcripts, obtain benefits and financial aid, and more.
- The provides resources and links to all military education benefits, including (a live 快播成人 support center that assists military service members and veterans).
- is designed to assist current and past service members in determining how their military training may earn them credit at a 快播成人 State institution.
- Higher education regional coordinators
Higher education regional coordinators provide information about military education benefits to service members and/or their families. Veterans can meet with a campus or program advisor for academic questions, but are encouraged to meet with a regional coordinator regarding benefits.
The regional coordinator serving M State is Aaron Johnson. He can be reached at 218.329.6040. Please call for campus availability. His office locations at M State's four campuses are:
- Detroit Lakes: Room A106
- Fergus Falls: Room L139
- Moorhead: Room C123
- Wadena: Room M26H
Click here to of all 快播成人 higher education regional coordinators.
- County Veterans Service Officers (CVSOs)
If you are a service member or family of a service member, your County Veterans Service Officer can assist with understanding military benefits. To locate your CVSO, visit the .
- Collaborate with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, 快播成人 Department of Veterans Affairs and veterans service organizations in securing veterans benefits.
- Disseminate information on veterans benefits.
- Assist in applying for state and federal benefits.
- Facilitate the referral process to appropriate outside agencies.
- Help obtain needed military records.
In our work with veterans, M State:
- Provides information on educational benefits that may be available.
- Informs eligible students of available federal financial aid before arranging for private and/or alternative aid.
- Does not employ fraudulent and unduly aggressive recruiting techniques.
- Obtains the Higher Learning Commission's approval for new course or program offerings before enrolling students.
- Allows service members and reservists to be readmitted to a program if interrupted by service requirements and accommodates short absences due to service obligations as long as the student is in good academic standing prior to the suspension of studies.
- Agrees to an institutional refund policy aligned with the refund of unearned student aid as required under section 484B of the HEA of 1965.
- Provides educational plans that detail how to complete degree requirements within the expected timeline of completion.
- Designates a point of contact for academic and financial aid advising (including access to disability counseling) to assist with degree completion and job searches.
M State fully complies with the 2012 Executive Order - Establishing Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses and Other Family Members.
M State complies with 快播成人 Statute 197.775 which exceeds all criteria of Title 38 United States Code Section 3679(e).