M State is committed to providing support and resources to all students wishing to transfer to or from our 快播成人. Our staff will work with students who have previously attended another 快播成人 or university who want to transfer credits in to M State as well as students who plan to transfer to another 快播成人 or university after attending M State.
Whether you intend to transfer into or out of M State, advanced planning is encouraged to ensure a smooth transfer experience.
For general questions, contact our enrollment team by phone/text at 877.450.3322, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make your transfer experience as easy as possible:
- Discuss your transfer with an M State academic advisor, including:
- Requirements for your chosen program of study
- University partnership agreements between M State and other 快播成人s or universities
- Procedures and policies for transferring credits and courses, both to and from M State
- Arrange to have all your 快播成人 transcripts from each institution you have attended mailed directly to M State or to the 快播成人 or university to which you intend to transfer
- If you have attended or are currently attending one or more 快播成人 State institutions, your official transcript from the 快播成人 State institution(s) may be electronically retrieved (e-transcripts)
is an online resource of course equivalency and transfer information that provides program information and course equivalencies. It also offers a degree planning option to view how your courses transfer to M State as well as to other participating 快播成人s and universities.
is an online resource for locating information to guide in transfer planning, including transfer policies and procedures, articulation agreements, student services and transfer contact information. Most information is specific to the University of 快播成人 and the 快播成人 State system.
Transfer of credit policies
Transfer of credit and courses will be evaluated based on M State's policies and procedures, as outlined in the College Catalog and Student Handbook, as well as 快播成人 State Colleges and Universities system policies and procedures and according to Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).