What is PSEO?
The Postsecondary Enrollment Options program allows high school sophomores, juniors and seniors to take 快播成人-level courses on one of M State's campuses or online and earn both high school and 快播成人 credit.
The PSEO program, funded through the 快播成人 Department of Education, covers the high school student's tuition and cost of textbooks for 快播成人-level courses (numbered 1000 level or higher). PSEO students are responsible for the cost of equipment that becomes their property, such as tools and computers.
What are the benefits?
- SAVE MONEY. Tuition, fees and textbooks are at no cost to you.
- SAVE TIME. Completing 快播成人 courses in high school means it will take you less time to earn your degree after high school.
- ADD VARIETY. You're provided with a greater variety of course offerings, beyond what is available at your high school.
- CHALLENGE YOURSELF. College courses will offer you a challenging and rewarding educational experience.
快播成人 high school sophomores, juniors and seniors may be eligible to take one or more 快播成人-level courses through PSEO if they meet the following requirements:
- Senior/12th grade: High school GPA of 2.8 or greater
- Junior/11th grade: High school GPA of 3.2 or greater
- Sophomore/10th grade: Complete the 8th grade 快播成人 Comprehensive Assessment (MCA) reading test and meet the proficiency of "meets or exceeds." Sophomores who qualify for PSEO may enroll in one career and technical education course. Click here for a complete list of our PSEO courses for 10th grade students.
*If the high school/home school student does not meet the GPA requirement, the must be submitted along with a letter of recommendation (attached to the form) that specifically outlines the applicant's readiness for 快播成人-level coursework. The letter must be provided by the high school counselor, principal or instructor for consideration.
PSEO applicants are not required to take the Accuplacer assessment to determine final PSEO eligibility. Course placement guidelines are available at minnesota.edu/admissions/placement-testing.
Students are encouraged to take and review the PSEO Guidelines.
PSEO application process
- Complete and submit the
- Request your high school transcript be sent to M State.
- Submit the 快播成人 Department of Education form. Both the transcript and MDE form can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once accepted, work with your M State advisor and register for your classes. You'll find your advisor's name and contact information in your PSEO acceptance email.
快播成人 Department of Education forms:
Applications must be received before the .
Ordering textbooks online
Download the "How to Order Online" document for step-by-step instructions on how to order your textbooks using M State's Online Bookstore.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. When a student enters a postsecondary institution at any age, the 快播成人 to access and control disclosure of education records under FERPA transfers from the student's parents (as in the K-12 setting) to the student.
In most circumstances, family members will need to show an authorization form signed by the student to allow the release of information. An electronic form is located below. Any document that includes the following would also be valid: who is authorized to release the information; to whom the information may be released; what information may be released; the purpose for which the information may be used; the student's signature; and a date. A simple email from a student is not a sufficient authorization.
School officials may honor a copy of a valid release, including a fax. An authorization could permit disclosure of information by phone or e-mail so long as an otherwise valid release is on file. A form could also authorize ongoing disclosures, such as grades each semester.