Twelve benefits that coffee drinkers should know and avoid drinking coffee for some individuals. According to a study and published article by Harvard Coffee, there are many benefits to the human body, such as:
1.Coffee enhances the functioning and activity of the body
Coffee promotes the release of adrenaline in the body well and high levels in the bloodstream.
2. Coffee helps you lose weight
Coffee contains magnesium (Mg ++) and potassium (K +) to help the body process insulin to regulate blood sugar balance and reduce appetite.
3. Coffee Help in burning and breaking down body fat
Coffee stimulates the body to burn fat well and use fat to break down energy for training.
4. Coffee helps to focus on something well and the spirit to walk well
Drinking a moderate amount of coffee between 1-6 cups a day stimulates the body to focus on something easy and lively.
5. Coffee can reduce mortality
Some studies have shown that regular coffee drinkers can reduce mortality rate by 25% compared to non-coffee drinkers.
6. Coffee reduces the risk of some cancers
According to a study, coffee has been shown to reduce the risk of prostate cancer in men by about 20% and endometrial cancer in women by about 25% and reduce the progression to cancer. Skin (Basal cell carcinoma). Recent studies have shown that coffee has been shown to reduce the risk of liver cancer as well.
7. Reduce the risk of stroke or stroke
8. Reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disease (Parkinson’s disease)
In some studies, show that coffee contributes to reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disease by 25%.
9. Coffee helps protect your body
Coffee contains a lot of antioxidants that the body needs to actively participate in the fight against substances that affect health in the form of free radicals.
10. Reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes
11. Coffee helps protect the brain
Caffeine levels in the body’s bloodstream reduce the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
12. Coffee promotes a clear and bright mind, helps fight depression and reduce suicide rates
In addition to the benefits, there are some side effects of coffee and some people should not drink coffee, such as:
• Some coffee can be toxic or poisonous, which can make you feel unwell, feel bad and have a headache
• Can be your friend Excessive consumption of coffee between 80-100 cups in a short time can kill you due to overdose
• Coffee causes insomnia or insomnia and fatigue should avoid drinking coffee at night because it is not good
• Do not drink more than one cup of coffee a day for pregnant women. The best option for pregnant women should stop drinking coffee
• If you have high LDL Cholesterol levels, you should choose Filtered Coffee
• Children should avoid drinking coffee because it causes problems with sleep and urination
Additional factors to consider:
1. Whether or not to drink coffee is up to the individual and can adapt to that level of coffee or not.
2. Best coffee between 8am and 9am, after lunch and between 1am and 3pm
3. Consumption of optimal coffee for health between 1-3 cups per day
4. Avoid having coffee in the morning without eating.
5. People who should avoid drinking coffee include: Pregnant women, children and people with Alzheimer’s disease or those who drink coffee with tremors, dizziness, headache and so on.